The soft shackle connection is formed by passing the large ball end knot through the open loop,
the loop tightens around the knot when used and pulls securely against the large formed knot
during the recovery. Moreover, the loop tightens securely around the knot forming the connection.
The ARB Soft Connect Shackle is suitable for vehicles up to 7700lbs.
ARB’s Soft Connect Shackle acts as a fuse in a recovery situation, breaking generally before any
rated metal components it’s attached too should break at. The ARB Soft Connect Shackle also
provides flexibility for attaching your strap to a rated recovery point on your vehicle. As always,
follow correct recovery procedures to ensure a safer and more successful recovery.
Protect and store your ARB Soft Connect Shackle when not in use in the included draw string carry
bag. Made of mesh and nylon, this case will allow for sufficient drying, as well as, protecting and
providing easy storage in your recovery kit.
Staying safe is paramount in a recovery situation, which is why
correctly rated gear should be at the forefront of selecting the right
recovery equipment for your situation.
To provide protection to the UHMWPE rope used, the shackle is encased in a Hypalon™ sleeve.
Hypalon™ provides excellent abrasion resistance and shields against cuts and abrasions to the
• 32,000lbs breaking strength, suitable for vehicles up to 7700lbs
• UV resistant properties
• Water resistant & floats
• Flexible – attaches to most rated recovery points
• Manufactured from CE certified high tensile UHMWPE (ISO 2307)
• Safer than a steel shackle when used correctly
• Instructions printed on storage bag as well as included in handy print form
• Replacement sleeves – ARB2017SLV available for purchase
• ARB 2 year warranty against defects