NOTE: Verify the OE calibration before installing the supercharger kit.
THIS IS THE WHOLE KIT!.... THE SUPERCHARGER, AND THE FIT KIT!
The TRD Supercharger for the 5.7L V8 equipped, NON FLEX FUEL.
• Unique design fully integrated into the engine with the latest generation Eaton® Twin Vortices System (TVS)roots-type rotor pack.
o The twin four-lobe rotors feature 160-degree
twist improves air-handling, noise, and vibration
• Kit includes:
o High flow fuel injectors, single belt drive, and lower
heat range iridium-tip spark plugs.
o Water-to-air intercooler system with a custom low
temperature radiator (LTR)
o A new performance air Intake system is included in
the kit with a TRD re-useable performance filter,
Intake Flow Accelerator and a larger upper air box
lid with a filter service gauge.
o 50-State emissions legal.
• Horsepower and torque ratings were validated by SAE J1349 Surface Vehicle Certification test
Increases horsepower at the crank (BHP) to 504HP (SAE Net) from 381HP.
o Increases torque to 550 lb.-ft. (SAE Net) from 401 lb-ft.
• Unique TRD design/engineering ensures full compatibility with vehicle powertrain
• Delivers the best combination of power, throttle response and improved low-end torque.
• Uses existing OE Engine ECU (Electronic Control Unit) with software re-flash for calibration
• Efficient, durable, reliable and virtually maintenance-free with self-contained internal lubrication,
requiring no external oil supply
Installation and Warranty
• Estimated Installation time is approximately 9 hours. Installation
instructions are available.
• To aid in installation, TRD has developed a hoist mounting
bracket that bolts directly onto the supercharger housing lid. The
bracket is made from stamped steel and plated to prevent rust. Available separately
• Engine calibration reflash is available through your local Toyota dealer using their scan
tool or TechStream device. No other special tools or adapters
• Warranty is the same as other TRD powertrain components: 12
months or 12,000 miles or the balance of the 5 year/60,000 mile
new car powertrain warranty, whichever is greater, when installed by an authorized Toyota dealer.
Superchargers installed by anyone other than an authorized Toyota dealer are warranted for 12 months
or 12,000 miles. Specific warranty information is included with the supercharger.
NOTE: Verify the OE base vehicle engine calibration before installing the supercharger kit to determine if a Supercharger calibration is available for your vehicle.
Note: This supercharger is only approved for installation on Gasoline Fueled vehicle applications. No Flex Fuel vehicle applications are approved.
Do not install the TRD Supercharger System until the OE vehicle calibration ID can be verified, and a Supercharger Calibration exists for it! This information can be found on the TIS system.
Vehicle specific fit kits are required : 2007-2013 Tundra = PTR29-34110, 2008-2013 Sequoia = PTR29-0C110 -- Warranty is the same as other TRD powertrain components: 12 months or 12,000 miles or the balance of the 5 year/60,000 mile new car powertrain warranty, whichever is greater, when installed by an authorized Toyota dealer. Superchargers installed by anyone other than an authorized Toyota dealer are warranted for 12 months or 12,000 miles. Specific warranty information is included with the supercharger -- This TRD supercharger is to be sold only as a dealer installed or over-the-counter option after retail sale of the vehicle. This supercharger may not be sold to the customer at the same time as the new vehicle and may not be financed together with the new vehicle.
Emissions Compliance Information:
A new process has been implemented. No longer is the Emissions Label included in the Supercharger Fit Kit. To receive the proper Supercharger Emissions Compliance Label please order MDC label part number 00602-34130 through your Toyota dealer or the Toyota Materials Distribution Center (MDC) 310-468-9800 or MDC@toyota.com